Where it all began...

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kitty: EPIC FLIP OUT

I'm not going to sugarcoat this or anything, but I'm TOTALLY FREAKING OUT. We all are. I mean, what would you do if you just saw something fall out of the sky? Or, in this case, a book? We're all in chicken-with-the-head-cut-off mode, just a little less bloody.

We're also really confused. Who the heck is this guy? Why is he here? Why did he fall out of a freaking book?

By the way, I'm Kitty. In the video, I'm the person screaming in the background. I also found the book. Introductions are important and all, but the only question I'm thinking about right now is what do we do next?

<3 Kitty

10 comments:

  1. did you DELETE my comments this is CRAZY

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG WHAT HAPPEND TO MY POSTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're posts do not follow the Rules of Gameplay guidelines, the library reserves the right to delete them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has anyone tried Krazy Glue? Once I used it to glue my brother to the ceiling (he was wearing a helmet like the guy on the commercial, don't worry) and he stayed... That stuff is probably powerful enough to stick (haha) a guy back into a book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyson, doesn't your brother have serious brain damage or something.... and was it a coincidence that it showed up AFTER you glued him to the ceiling??? Somehow I don't think that's a good idea...
    -Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  6. "There has been a murder... and you are one of the suspects" -Micheal Scott

    ReplyDelete
  7. nope! he's just really easy to convince! ^-^ I can get him to do just about any of my experiments XD
    Why isn't it a good idea? as long as you don't get it on your skin you'll be fine!
    Woah, kinda creepy quote...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this guy okay? He looks like he is dead.
    " This was no act of God, a person did this, a person who works in this office. Maybe all of them."- Micheal Scott

    ReplyDelete
  9. woa.. whts up with the Office quotes?? hah!! look! my post has the most comments!!!
    <3 Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am insane
    <3Kitty

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.