Where it all began...

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Alyson: Trap Failure.....

Hello virtual people! Long time no type. So, I attempted to trap him in a box..... Needless to say, Epic Fail. He's such a slippery fellow!!

I even put his favorite thing (I think) in the box! Tea! He totally flips out whenever we mention it!! (Reminds me of my dad...)

He's starting to hide from us way more than he used to. Caroline says good riddance (she's such a chicken) but I think that he's just catching onto us. What if he doesn't want to go back in!?!??!!! Then we're stuck taking care of him til we all die or he does!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Kitty's getting to me X[
At least we're getting somewhere, we found SOMETHING he likes.... I guess........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.