Where it all began...

Monday, July 19, 2010

Alyson: Silence is Golden, Duct Tape is Silver

But Silent creepy guys in suits are frightening...

As you can probably tell from the title of this post, "The Dude" (yeah, I'm conforming :P ) is starting to freak me out with the whole "Don't speak even if you're spoken to" attitude... He's getting pretty weird whenever we get on the blog to post stuff. It's almost like he's trying to figure out what the password is.... I'm starting to think that The Dude really did do something to Caroline.

Maybe it's time that we start putting up boundaries or something.... Kitty seems to scare him a lot so maybe she should do some guard duty whenever we go to login to the blog... Knowing Kitty she'll be pretty gung ho about it.

Anyway, back to Caroline. Maybe she figured it out, who knows, she always has the best ideas for science fair projects... I have no idea what happened to her but sure as books have spines I'm gonna figure out where Caroline went!

SLFN, Alyson!

1 comment:

  1. mmmnnnn.....yes... I like the gaurd idea.

    <3 kitty

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.