Where it all began...

Monday, August 23, 2010

Caroline: Feel bad for our supervisors/Goodbye!

Hey guys!

Sorry for being M.I.A. part of this summer, but I really was trying to figure out who this freak was (no offense, MH!). Guess it doesn't matter now that he made a break out. That's right; when we came in this morning, our literary intruder was nowhere to be found. And while the librarians say he's gone back to his book, I have my doubts.

Thanks for playing this summer and be sure to feel bad for the librarians who had to supervise us!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Caro! It's not like we paid you to say that or anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss plotting how to shove-I mean pursuade (sp??) MH back into the book :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.