Where it all began...

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Librarian: Choose Your Own Ending (aka Challenge #5)

Summer Reading is almost over! Can you believe it? And since answer to Challenge #3 had to do with one of my favorite authors, Neil Gaiman, I thought we might do something similar to what Neil Gaiman did on Twitter (but we won't be using Twitter). He started a story on Twitter by only writing the first sentence. He then asked others to continue the story. If you have ever used Twitter, you know that you are limited to 140 characters. So basically, each person added a sentence to the story. Pretty groovy, right?

So I'm going to start a story here.  You can add a sentence (or two) through the comments. Again, prizes will be award to random posts/commenters. Since it is almost the end of Summer Reading, and I want to make sure you would get your prizes/Library Bucks, I think I'll close the story on Wednesday 8/11.  Let's see what kind of weird story we can create in that time. And for this challenge, you can comment more than once (that also increases your chances of winning something!).

So here it goes:
When I woke up on Thursday morning, my cat was speaking to me.

5 comments:

  1. Matt T. (AGAIN!!!)- "She said somthing about a UFO landing in my backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I think it landed on top of the dog," she said with a sly catlike grin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She forgot to mention half my house was in flames, but I figured that part out by myself.

    -Kyra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know officially despise the dog next door. I probably should have seen it coming when he was standing next to the can of gas with a lighter, though.

    <3 Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I breathed a sigh of relief; ever since that catfight we had last week, I didn't know if she'd ever forgive me

    =) Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.